Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nick Ngo In New York Working


Power players check our resume.Sha Money and Nick Ngo
Ill mind and Nick Ngo

Jake One and Nick Ngo
Nick Ngo with a BMB Shirt on reppin'


Sunday Sept 9th

Early in the morning while it was still dark out I had to get to the Oakland airport and head out to the Big Apple. We had to work with Sha Money on this new project I been A&Ring for. So we touch down and I swear this city dosen’t sleep, it’s busy everywhere. It’s been a while since I was out there but nothing’s changed. So we get to Legacy Studios on September 11th (look at the date sept 11th in NY) and hooked up with Sha Money XL and D Prosper. They brought me a bunch of producers to listen to tracks for my new project. Producers, Jake One who has the new single on 50 Cents album “Follow My Lead” ft Robin Thicke, ill Mind, Vitamin D, the Bizness, and many others. Oh yeah Legacy Studios is where Mary J Blige, Alicia Keys, 50 cent, Jay-Z and many more record at in NY. Thanks to all the peeps we were with in NY for showing us love.

1 comment:

NEW YORK said...

You aint right Nick. You should have hit us up about your 2-year anniversary get-2-gether. We've been down with you for 5 years. Congratulations anyway.
New York