Friday, September 14, 2007

Devin The Dude at 17 Hertz Recording Studios

Devin the Dude at 17 Hertz StudiosSept 14, 2007
Yo right when my plane touched down from Atlanta I turn on my phone and there's a bunch of text messages saying Devin the Dude is at the studio. Yo I'm a big fan, and he's at my studio working, I couldn't go see him that night but Sam and Jose worked with him and said he was real cool. Yo if you don't know him you might know that song by Dr Dre "Fuck You" Devin sings that part "I just want to Fuck You, no kissing or hugging girl you got a husband who loves you. Don't need you all up in mine." Yo check out his new CD (Waiting to inhale) my favorite song is on it (What a Job) the soundtrack to my job.


1 comment:

Blogger said...

With Car Rental 8 you can discover the best car hire from over 50,000 locations across the world.