Saturday, September 15, 2007

17 Hertz 2 Year Anniversary BBQ

Crooks, BMB, Diamond and 17 HertzRae, Rob, D, And Digga

Our Chef working hard

Good Music and Good Food
Sept 15th 2007
Ok so it's been 2 years since I started 17 Hertz. Everyone knows the story, 3 years I had nothing and now I can't be any happier. The studio I always wanted to build since I was 14 years old, is no longer a dream. Not only is it not a dream, but it helps other get closer to their dreams. In 2 years we worked with
E-40
Black Eyed Peas
Chad Hugo (Neptunes)
Sha Money/G-Unit
Bobby Valentino
Dem Hoodstarz
Jacka
Clyde Carson
San Quinn
Big Rich
Traxamillion
Devin The Dude
Ya Boy
Mr.FAB
Rae
Go Dav
Jimmie Reign

Roscoe Umali and many more.


To be real I would like to thank everyone who help me get to this point and to all the people who wanted to see me fail, I guess you still got to wait a little longer. Don't think I don't remember when you didn't believe in my dream. Oh yeah thank you to all those people who bought me food when the boy was hunger, I'll never forget that, it was only 3 years ago. As long as the boy is doing ok, you guys will never pay for lunch when I'm around. Thank you to all my clients, 17 Hertz was built for you guys. To all the other studios who copied my style, $25 an hour, flossy studio, all that is me. Where did you learn that from huh? We're here to stay, you here today, gone tommorow. Sad. When it all starts to fall down, start to look around, the ones you call your friends won't be anywhere to be found. 17 Hertz only 2 years old and running shit, ask your favorite artist about us. lol

2 comments:

flossystudio said...

you must be still paying off your tuition loan at expression, because recording for free is lame and the word is that they dont even trust your mixing skills at all.

Ra said...

This shit is comedy. Nick, youre the man. Many look up to you, even if they dont admit it. Just by them hatin' is admiting it. Either way, We Run Shit. Who woulda thought creek's A/V squad would amount to so much. I can't wait till i bust out my "fuck you list."