Thursday, July 26, 2007

RCO grand opening







yo so right after Dem Hoodstarz video shoot I went to go pick up the Crooks n Castles from the airport. Then we all headed out to Santa Cruz for the RCO grand opening party. We went there and checked out the spot it's real nice. So if your in the area of Santa Cruz stop by there son and get geared up. Yo so on our way to the Bar we got pulled over by 1 time because it was 5 asian dudes in a Jaguar. You know how that goes...then we hit the spot then everyone from that spot walked two blocks up to another bar and got more drunk. Good times. I think BJ and G from crooks had a good time. Yo you don't ever need to trip when your with Dee, "he's got a cannibus card!" lol...But tell me why G set it off in Denny's when he said "Rae Area" everyone started to holla and yell "yeee-yee" in the denny's. That guy is a foe. Everyone thought he said Bay Area. lol. "French Toast Westcoast" was what G was saying when he was drunk and heading to Denny's. Yo I had a good time out there in Santa Cruz, we all met new peeps like the RCO kats and their fokes anytime ya up this way holla at me. I stole these pics from Mega's blog cuz I didn't bring my camera. Sorry Meg.

No comments: