Thursday, July 26, 2007

In Miami with Crooks and Diamonds




Yo, look, people don't really look at my trips as hard work and that pisses me off. I work way harder then any of these squares working their 9-5. I hop on a plane in the middle of the night get to Miami, have a lunch meeting with my artist on the beach, then go promoting all day on south beach and then have a business meeting on the beach with Crooks n Castle. Ok we took a 30 min break and jumped in the water, but that was it. Then we had to meet more fokes at the two different clubs that night. Do you know how hard that is? After we had a late night business dinner and then had to do it all over again. Oh yeah. Not to mention we had a fashion show to go to, research and development work with Crooks at Bal Harbor. That's where I bought my son a Gucci Baby Carrier. Sometime I'm to Booshie (i know i spelled it wrong, fuc*ing New Money) for my own good. Yeah I like the finer things in life know, so! If Gwen Stefani's kid has one, my son's got to have one. So you see it's not all fun and games. It's business, who works harder then me huh?

-Nick Ngo

p.s. Thanks to Crook and Diamond and all the fokes we met in Miami. "What happens in Miami stays in Miami" lol...Yo Diamond pick a number from 1-10.haha. Easy there Miami Danny Tanner. Oh yeah congrats to Mayweather (G-G-G-G-G-unit) Did someone say Miami....?. You copy cats can't keep up with me, now you know who I'm talking about. Go play in the back, this is grown fokes business. Your recording studio is cute, where did you get your idea huh? I got businesses for days, you? You just wait and follow the leader. I lead, I never follow. 17 Hertz the Empire!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

By going to Car Rental 8 you can discover the most affordable rental cars from over 50000 locations globally.